Friday, July 27, 2012

I Want to Win an Awesome Tropical Island Holiday with Cikipedia!

pic from Cikipedia
You know why? Because Thanks to the good people of YTL, they have exclusively hooked up with Cikipedia to bring you a super luxe holiday getaway, to a 5-star tropical island resort -Pangkor Laut Resort. Gulp. RM2000 in total! waaaaaa...

Now if that are not motivating enough for you to participate then I dont know what else will. Psstt! I'm really longing for a beach holiday!

So..what I need to do is to write my daily or weekly workout routine in less than 50 word.

Dancing is my favorite routine,
A great stress releaser and keeping me in shape,
Like the famous line from Madagascar movie,
“Let’s move it move it” and pumping the adrenaline,
Oh Cikipedia and YTL, I’m longing for a gateway so call me maybe?
check this video out!


So there, I hope I could win and chill at the beautiful YTL Pangkor Laur Resort ! and maybe get everyone to start dancing..hahaa

6 comments:

Ciki said...

great post.. good luck!

Ciki

Devi da Lil' DeviL said...

thanks ciki! :)

BABY(MAMA AMANA&ARIEF) said...

hihi..sukalah u nie kalau buat video mmg best

wilson@placesandfoods.com said...

good luck

Grace Foo said...

may your wish comes true....Jiayou

Devi da Lil' DeviL said...

thanks guyz! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...