Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Hop into the Year of Endless possibilities..well Hello 2023!

Well hello 2023! Now that 2022 has left us behind with a rather spectacular eventful of serendipity and a mixed baggage of emotions, let me recap some of the finer epiphany that came knocking my medula oblongata just few months ago.

I like to call it as a pleasant delivery that arrived after I have been placing in my 'life cart' yeah if you love online shopping then you know the gist. Those items that you wanted to purchase but it has always been a 'should i' or 'should i not' purchase kinda feeling. Sometime we keep this items in the cart like forever and one fine day when your mind finally come into a realization that you need to get that stuff. Wait no more. So it was the same concept that i have couple of things I've always wanted to do but it was kept there somewhere in my memory bank while some I wrote it in my journal book that I hardly look into it lately due to busy schedule. Then some incident happened that it came to my senses, alright no more excuses and wait no more.

Finally last September I made a point to put aside everything, take a pause and press that SUBMIT 'life cart' button. Long history short, some calculated risk and feeling fear involved, I made a point to go ahead and do it anyway.. life is one heck of an adventure right? Absolutely. so here I am in the land of unknown, foreign and alien but the it has been delivered right - so i just need to brace myself and go ahead to start figuring it out what I want to do next. It was super scary at first, to be honest at one point I was thinking to myself..Are we really doing this , D? i guessed my support system around me are super convincing that no matter what happened, i will be fine and somehow that assurance gives me 80% confident, 20% doubt haha.  

Growing up I always know that i am up for something big out there. I meant, I am always curious to know and experience new territory, environment, vibe, opportunities and all the likes but it has been 3 years real life put me on hold from venturing all that. Oh man, it was hard and i don't even know myself during those period. Probably it was a wake up call. Enough is enough. So that was when this #D44Project was formed. I only told to my closest loved ones and they were supportive. D is my initial and the number 4 has been a significant 'luck' number to me ..but oh well.. u know things that we called luck right. You gotta make your own luck. I noticed that in order to materialize and make things happen, you need to first of course create a dream list, then manifest it, and finally act on it. Small progress is better than no progress. I'm always a believer that if you want something so badly, you need to do something greatly. 

44 days of things that I do repeatedly will become a habit, 444 am is the time that I frequently look into when I have great ideas come into my mind. yeah weird but it does. Coincidently I have been alive in this world with that favorite number, yeah to me age is just a number. Anyway there are 44 newness that I want to experience and explore and that include to have 44 countries in my list by end of 2023. As I am writing this, I have another 13 countries to go. let's see! these are 44 list of newness that i would like to achieve in this #D44Project :

1) Take sabbatical break from life
2) Celebrate White Christmas
3) Try Snowboarding
4) Hiking on snow
5)  

    

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...