Monday, January 12, 2009

Curtain fall, Welcome 2009

yeah i know it's already the 2nd week of Jan 2009, or to be precise, its 12 jan 09. but was quite busy lately with activities and traveling planning.
2008 has been a roller coaster year of recovery for me. Was diagnose with sickness that put fear to most women, but my stubbornness wasn’t helping either. No one will ever understand what another person when thru unless they experience it themselves. i couldn’t have be more grateful and blessed for a wonderful family, friends that keep giving me faith to go thru that hurtful chapter. the whisper of  words keep playing in my ear…"that I deserve all the best thing in life”. 
And with the new beginning of 2009, I’ve planted the positivity in the corner of my head that nothing shall stop me from pursuing my dream, passion and interest. Coz when we start attracting good vibrant, everything will be alright and as the curtain fall, im welcoming 2009 with a BIG fabulosity happiness on my passion and dream, more huge contest winning, traveling, staying healthy and wealthy….wuhuuuuuuuuuuu!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...