Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Different Cities Every Night in JAPAN!

How do you feel to be in different cities/states every single night? By putting it into words of the possibilities scenario is already creating such a huge excitement, imagine when it happens for real? WOW! Then I realized this might not be first as I experienced it before but that was totally different all together coz that was different COUNTRIES every WEEK! Oh yeah…such awesome memories painted in my chaotic life and I’m always hungers for more colours. Wink wink

So, Japan! Superb place to be especially during autumn..not too cold nor too hot. I might be missing sakura parading proudly their purple leaves but heck maple leaves turning from yellowish to tangerine to striking red and finally into brownish has been my favorite background colours for all my photos too. And I’m truly blessed for its endless transformation during my 7D5N escapade in the birthplace of the RISING SUN!

From Kansai to Osaka to Kyoto to Toyohashi to Hamamatsu to Fuji-Hakone and final stop at Tokyo, as I recalled all the places through my brain, I could feel the cold wind blow to my skin, smell the popcorn popped that smoked with flavors of curiosity, taste the scrumptious unagi and sticky rice deep cheerfully into tasty miso soup, witness the highest peak of Japan with amazement, and last but not the least to listen the soothing water flow at the natural Onsen where you immersed yourself into a hotspring…naked..:P

This is just a tiny part of beauty that I have been missing..coz there are definitely plenty more discoveries to be explored.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...