Wednesday, January 12, 2011

One Step Closer to the Maxis Om Nom Nom Race

Tell us why you would love to be a part of this Maxis Om Nom Nom Race.
Shhhh....i have a confession to makeWell..not really..basically those who know me, they also know why i want to join this. below are the following that will freshen up the reasons:

1) I always love challenges and competition. I joined Rexona No Sweat Challenge that was aired in TV3 in 2005 . I was in the FEAR FACTOR MALAYSIA that was aired in NTV7 Episode 1 somewhere in 2006.

i might not be the champion but its the spirit that counts. Oh yeah..i ate a blended shake that consist of GOAT's BRAIN (raw) + fermented tauhu (Stink!) + shrimp paste (thick & salty) and squid (RAW)..it was crazy but it was really fun! getting to know new friends also a great part of my life.

2) I love FOOD!..yes sometime i feel guilty after eating all that but heck i need some energy for my never ending adventure..anyway who dont like food???? i love taking pictures of food and alsoi love to eat..well cant blame me..for a bad day like this, i still need to eat..LOLZ..

3) I want to win the trip to HONG KONG...yeah..i want i want i want! i love traveling...and i want to make my life colourful as the rainbow!
4) I work alone and also great in a team. You'll be needing me as Lil Devil in the crowd..muahahaha. So far the only team member that i know is Ayu and her blog url is here . another 2 ladies in the team will makes us the GIRL POWER team like the Powerpuff Girls...huhuhu

Well..this race is a combination of FOOD and ADVENTURE...what a great marriage between those two..and i hope i could be part of it. So those who want to join come Be a part of the first Amazing Race Malaysia style – food challenge and win fantastic prizes! The details of this contest can be found here :

Date: 15 January 2011 (Saturday)
Venue: Modesto’s, Ground Floor, Capital Square, 7 Persiaran CapSquare 50100, Kuala Lumpur
Time: 8am-7pm
(all participants must register before 9am)
Dress code: customized “The Maxis Om Nom Nom Race” T-shirts will be provided So please give me a S size coz i dont want to be running with a big tshirt...huhuhuhu

Maxis Om Nom Nom Race

For more details of MAXIS broadband, please refer to this link:

http://www.maxis.com.my/personal/broadband/wireless_allplans.asp
http://itunes.apple.com/my/app/maxis-finder301/id375530216?mt=8#

coz the challenge will involve the iPhone 4, the Finder301 application and Wireless Broadband, all available through Maxis. So what are you waiting for, come and join me...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...