Thursday, November 11, 2010

Universal Studio, OSAKA JAPAN

OMG..never could i imagine myself being here..the land of the rising sun..but after some reality check and pinching myself quite hard..well..here i am...Universal Studio, Osaka, JAPAN...

i want to travel all around the world!!!Tissue paper of Universal Studios words could not describe how i am feeling right now...the minute i stepped in, i feel like being a kid again. all those movies prop, animation, songs and music reminded me of my childhood that i wish i could go through again...and i am more than grateful to the almighty, my late grandma and my parents that i was given this chance that definately going to be another highlight of my life..simply wicked..The water world show was simply top it off with their amusing stunts and synchronization. oh ya, not forgetting the Jurassic Park ride, i was literally floating in the air..ooo and the 4D show featuring Shrek..yeah 4D. i could feel all the bubble splashing towards my face...hrmm..wait..that Woody Woodpecker show was brilliant too, it came alive right in front of our eyes..errr..there are plenty more..simply astonishing..truly so Japan.

ARIGATO ..more updates to come..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...