Friday, June 10, 2011

YTL Spa Village Tembok Bali, I found my paradise

I found my paradise today, have you found yours?
At this very moment, i am lying on a floating bed, star gazing and most amazingly enjoying the luxury dreams of being here close with the nature. The sound of the wave carressing this peaceful piece of night where it is located at the corner up north of Bali, literally I feel like I have shut my soul from the hustle city and this rejuvenating moment is somehow what i have been looking for after such a loooong time. Millions of stars but witnessing a shooting star (for the 2nd time in my life) definitely indescribable. The hospitality are simply awesome here and being treated like a VVIP definitely  added the sweetness of this trip. Orait im going to continue admiring the beauty of life and probably wishing upon another shooting star!

Adios..with love from YTL Tembok Bali for now!

p/s: Thank you so much Guardian Malaysia

4 comments:

ciawei said...

So nice!! Enjoy ya =)

Devi da Lil' DeviL said...

thank you Cia wei..yup i really enjoying it. it is really really amazing place here.

Anonymous said...

envy sia

Devi da Lil' DeviL said...

hi Anonymous..

try to make it happen :)

cheers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...