Sunday, October 31, 2010

World’s Coolest Intern



Standard Chartered Bank is on the lookout for the ‘World’s Coolest Intern’ to join the Breeze mobile banking team in Singapore.



"If Tweetdeck and Facebook are the first things to greet you in the morning and the last things you say good night to, you’re exactly the type of person they’re looking for! "

Woahhhh!!

Then i asked myself, are you kidding me, i was born to BE IN LOVE and ADDICTED to both Twitter and Facebook. I dont think so i could live a day without them. They simply has become a neccesity than something that i only wish to have.

Why Im cool enough to be THE World's Coolest Intern...

I am an Opportunist that always look out for something new and interesting regardless what form of the activities. It could be something physical, mental or even virtual. Every seconds, status are updated around the globe by users in facebook or even twitter, do you know how many people are actually reading your shoutout or twitt and how many contests or information that are running around it.well..pretty much. Not only the notifications i've received everyday early in the morning excites me, but i always check out the contest, freebies, events and information that happening at the social network.



Thanks to Facebook, i managed to find long lost friend, cousins, relative and even the opportunity to travel around plus other perks like participating their campaign and events to meet up with local and also international celebrities. Opportunities like this dont come often, infact maybe only once in my lifetime, so instead of asking me why i choose this when i already have steady job/post in an Unit trust firm, i asked myself WHY NOT? I love to travel so if i do get the chance, i dont mind being posted anywhere in this planet as i could easily adapt to the environment.



I have this burning passion that drive me to do what i love, and love what i do.



I always believe in live life to the fullest. 6 months might be quite long for some, but hey if its the title of World's Coolest intern with Standard Chartered Bank & get paid SGD 30,000 for it doesn't amuse you, seriously, you must be out of your mind. I'm willing to take the challenge, climb the highest peak, hung up like a chimpanzee, fly the airplane, explore the darkest cave or go for parasailing even if im afraid of height

Meeting new people has been one of the highlights of my life be it the locals, celebrities, corporate executives or even CEOs.

I communicate well with people & i love taking photos so that i could updates my activities through my blog, twitter and even facebook.

Anyway even if i was not chosen, im pretty happy that i gotta the chance to create this post at the nick of time by reminiscing every photos and memories ive had in my life before this. And im hungry for more...wink wink

Click here for more details of the contest by Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...